Holiday Drive-In 101 – Complete List of Things to Take to the Drive-In!
This weekend, my family and I decided right after Saturday night church service that we wanted to go to the Holiday Drive-In to see Despicable Me 3. Needless to say, we were rushing around and I forgot some things. Thankfully, my best friend was going too and saved the day. So, to save my sanity (and maybe yours too) I put together a check-list of drive-in must haves so that next time I go, I can whip this baby out and I won’t forget anything!
Holiday Drive-In Checklist
- CA$H (2017 Admission is $10/adult and $5/child) plus concessions
- Your phone – so you can double check the screen and station info!
- Lawn chairs
- Blow up mattress or mattress pad if you have a truck bed
- Sweatshirt (it gets cold)/Warm Jammies – even in the summer it gets chilly at night!
- Bug spray
- Jumper cables – just in case!
- Radio (if you aren’t leaving your vehicle’s radio on)
- Pizza/fried chicken/concession stand hamburgers are my favs
- Snacks (like more candy!)
- Drinks (soda, water, hot chocolate)
- Kid Stuff
- PJs (put them on before you leave!
- Diaper (if you have little ones)
- Toothbrush/Toothpaste (although one night of not brushing won’t kill you)
Okay, so that’s what I have. Did I miss anything? Let me know in the comments below!