Harrison College Presents SWAP ‘TIL YOU DROP: A Kids Clothing Swap
Do you have kids that are growing like weeds? Is it hard to find affordable clothes for them? Harrison College in Evansville has provided you with a solution.
Harrison College will host Swap ‘Til You Drop: A Kids Clothing Swap on Saturday, June 10, 2017, at the Evansville campus located at 4601 Theatre Drive from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. This event is awesome because it allows you to get rid of those unwanted clothes and swap them out with those “new-to-you” clothes for your children. Items encouraged for the swap (and items patrons can expect to shop) include:
- Kids Clothing: infant, toddler and youth clothing and shoes in all sizes for all seasons
- Maternity: clothing and accessories in all sizes for all seasons
- Infant Equipment: walkers, strollers, baby carriers, etc.
- Please no bottles, breastfeeding or teething products
How It Works
Clothing swaps are simple: Bring some, take some — without spending a penny!
- RSVP: All swappers are required to RSVP via the Campus EventBrite site: bit.ly/KidsSwapEville.
- Bring the Kids: This is a family-friendly event! RSVP not required for children.
- Bring Some: Swappers are encouraged to drop off items from the list above in advance of the event (see below for more details on advance drop off),
- Take Some: When gently used kids and maternity items are donated at a designated collection site, head to Harrison College Evansville campus to “Swap ‘Til You Drop!”
- Learn more about Harrison: Interested in Harrison’s career-focused programs? Take the opportunity to speak with a Harrison College representative.
Advance Drop Off
Advance drop off starts Monday, May 22 and ends Thursday, June 8. All advance drop-offs will receive early entry into the event on June 10 at 9:30 a.m. with proper RSVP. Advance drop-off items can be taken to the following collection sites during regular business hours:
- Harrison College Evansville Campus: 4601 Theatre Drive, Evansville, IN 47715
- Additional drop off locations updated daily on the official Eventbrite event listing
For those unable to drop off in advance, donations will be accepted throughout the event. Admission to the Kids Clothing Swap is FREE with RSVP via the Harrison College – Evansville Eventbrite Page: bit.ly/KidsSwapEville.
The event is also a great opportunity for those interested in learning more about the educational and training opportunities at Harrison College. You’ll also have an opportunity to talk with Harrison College representatives, tour the beautiful campus and learn about Harrison’s career-focused programs.The Harrison College – Evansville campus features a number of bachelor’s, associate and diploma programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, information technology and veterinary technology.
Have questions about the event, drop-off locations or partnership with the event? Contact Chelsea Marburger at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information provided by Harrison College-Evansville