Grilled Stuffed Pork Chops Are the Perfect Meal Option for Father’s Day [RECIPE]
This Father's Day, skip the restaurant crowds and grill for dad at home. If you are looking for the perfect, easy-to-make recipe, check out this recipe for stuffed pork chops.
- 4 thick cut pork chops
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Italian seasoning - I like this grinder
- 1/2 brick cream cheese - softened
- 2 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp assorted fresh herbs (I used parsley, thyme and basil)
- Marinate chops in olive oil. Grind seasoning over chops.
- Sear on both sides in hot cast iron skillet.
- Preheat grill to LOW setting
- Re-marinate chops and place on hot grill.
- Grill on both sides until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Cut slit into side of pork chop - don't cut through the chop but cut deep and wide enough to stuff.
- Mix cream cheese with fresh herbs and salt/pepper.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture into slits.
Like this blog post?
Sportsmen, mark your calendars! The 1st Annual Evansville Outdoor Expo is set for Saturday, July 19th & Sunday, July 20th, 2014! The event will feature exhibitors, demonstrations, giveaways, special guest appearances and a show by the high-flying Fetch-N-Fish team! You don’t want to miss a minute of the action at the 2014 Evansville Outdoor Expo!