Five of the Best Bakeries in the Tri-State [Evansville, Owensboro]
Recently, we did a poll asking our listeners what's the best bakery in the tri-state. The response was overwhelming! Here’s what YOU picked as your favorites.
1. Donut Bank
Our donuts and coffee have been a staple in the Evansville area since 1967. We have grown quite a bit since then and now have 9 convenient locations and over 100 different donuts and baked goods. Walk in any location and you won't believe your eyes... or your taste buds! -donutbank.com
From breakfast and coffee to cookies and wedding cakes, Piece of Cake has all your bakery staples covered from the heart of downtown Evansville.
- Click Here to See the Menu
- 210 Main St. Evansville, IN
Whether you need a wedding cake, a birthday cake or a customized array of cupcakes, The Cup Cakery can create just what you need.
- Gourmet cupcakes
- Made to order cakes and pies
- Cookies and candies
- Offering fellow bakers the tools they need to create amazing cakes
- Two Owensboro, KY locations: 231 Williamsburg Square and 112 Allen Street
Come see them for specialty cakes, wedding cakes, desserts, lunch specials, and cake supplies at their new location at the previous Waffle House building in Owensboro on Hwy. 54.
It doesn’t matter what you’re looking for – delicious specialty cakes with gorgeous designs, fresh cookies, tasty cake pops or scrumptious cupcakes – Pinch of Sugar is Evansville’s favorite place for sweets. -apinchofsugar.com
- Click here for information and photos of cakes and more
- 519 N. Green River Rd., Evansville, IN