Feeling Spicy? Try a Mad Dragon Burger [RECIPE]
I love trying new recipes and this one was right up my alley. I modified a bit from the original version but I think it turned out spectacularly!
Mad Dragon Burger Recipe
- 1 lb 85/15 ground beef
- 1/2 tbsp seasoning salt
- 3-4 eggs (fried to your taste – over easy, over hard)
- 1 avocado – sliced
- 3 tbsp mayo
- 1 tbsp srircha sauce (hot sauce) – use more or less to taste
- 3-4 yeast buns
- Season raw ground beef to taste with seasoning salt.
- Shape and grill burgers to desired thickness and temperature.
- Toast buns in toaster.
- Mix srircha and mayo in a small cup – set aside.
- Layer avocado, fried egg, burger and then srircha sauce.