EVSC Adds Another Date to Food Worker Interviews
The Evansville-Vanderburgh School Corporation (EVSC) have announced the addition of two new rounds of open interviews for vacant food worker positions within the area.
The Corporation announced the interviews Monday afternoon on Twitter.
Interviews will take place from 8:00 until 11:00 a.m. and 3:00 until 5:00 p.m. at the EVSC Administration Building at 951 Walnut Street in downtown Evansville on Thursday, September 20th.
Food service employees will work three hours a day for 40 weeks a year with pay starting at $8.75 per hour. No prior experience is required. According to the job posting on the EVSC website, job responsibilities include:
- Assisting with quantity food preparation and inventory maintenance.
- Assisting with service to students and staff.
- Assisting with the daily cleaning of work area and all kitchen equipment to ensure cleanliness and sanitary conditions are met.
- Setting up and breaking down serving lines (salad bar, hot food, ala carte etc).
- Operating kitchen equipment.
- Counting money, makes change, completes related reports.
- Maintaining regular attendance.
For more information, visit the EVSC website.
[Source: EVSC on Twitter]