Best Backpacks for the 2013-2014 School Season
The EVSC, WKDQ, 105.3 WJLT, 106.1 KISS-FM and 103GBF will host the third annual Back to School Expo on Saturday, July 27th at Eastland Mall from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Teachers, parents and children, come check out the new features for this year’s classroom and students. Maximize your back-to-school shopping with this awesome expo! Whether your kids are starting grade school or are in their last year of college, there’s something for everyone!
In the meantime, check out our list of this year’s best backpacks!
Best Compartment Backpack
Price: $66.99 (Amazon)
- Comp-u-Flex computer pocket keeps your 17-inch widescreen snugly protected
- Three main compartments provide space for all of your belongings
- Quik Pocket: Quik Pocket holds iPod/MP3 player for easy access to all of your gadgets; iPod/MP3 Player Pocket
Best Standard High School/College Backpack
JanSport Big Student
Price: $62.00 (Macy’s)
- Ergonomic S-curve shoulder straps
- Fully padded back panel for cushioning comfort
- Web haul handle
Best Elementary/Middle School Backpack
Lucky Bums Dragonfly 15
Price: $42.48 (eBags)
- Lightweight back pack (12.8 oz)
- Padded airflow back panel and durable kid friendly smooth glide buckles plus YKK zippers makes the bag comfortable and easily accessible for kids
- Recommended for kids typically 5 – 9 years old
Vera Bradley New Puffy Backpack
Price: $109.00 (Vera Bradley)
- In sporty and chic Perfectly Puffy polyester, this backpack is great for school or everyday use. Pockets aplenty keep you organized, while the bag’s roomy interior holds all your must-haves. Plus, the adjustable shoulder straps are padded for extra comfort.
- 4 Prints to choose from