Animalpalooza Animal Benefit & Music Festival Coming September 22nd
I cannot tell you just how excited I am about Animalpalooza! This is going to be one heck of a great local event that will make a major impact in the lives of homeless animals here in the Tri-state.
There are so many great things planned for the Animalpalooza, taking place Saturday, September 22nd on the grounds of the Warrick Humane Society. In fact there is so much that will be happening, I will likely miss something, so be sure that you visit the official Animalpalooza Website as well! The event will raise funds for several local animal rescues and shelters!
Here are a few highlights…
- Kids 12 and under are FREE
- Students 13 and older $5.00 (college students require student ID)
- Adults $10.00 (includes an automatic raffle ticket)
Ticket proceeds go to support the homeless, surrendered and lost animals/pets of our community. Tickets can be purchased online here, or at the gate the day of the event.
Musical Line Up:
- 11:00am – Andrea Wirth
- 11:45am – HiRize Hillbillies (Rod Austin, D.S. Lloyd)
- 12:30pm – Flawless Wells (Jamie Hettenbach, Nate Barchett, Aaron Riedford, Josh Riedford)
- 1:30pm – NO CURFEW (Mandy Clayton, Danielle Muehlbauer, Sherry Demuth)
- 2:30pm – Theo Akai, Melanie Bozsa, Paul Blake
- 3:30pm – The Moccasins (Aaron Mauck, Victor Birkle, Andrae Stevens, Caleb Marquis)
- 4:45pm – Rita Doubiago & Howlin’ Woof (Rita Doubiago, Mark Mayo, Tim Hayse, Jeff ‘$tick’ Davis, Walt Allen)
- 6:00pm – The Honey Vines (Andrea Wirth, Melanie Bozsa & Tim Piazza)
- 7:00pm ChArLiE FoXtRoT – (Zack Killebrew, Kenny Hockman, Holden Hoffman, Jeremy Zeller)
- 8:00pm – Amy Word
- 8:30pm – Blended Society (Theo Akai, Johnny Coats, Marco Vaughn, Judah Hebner, Aaron Holm)
- 10:00pm The Dave Flick Band (Dave Flick, Ben Fraley, Stephen Rode, Jesse Wininger
Schedule of Events
- Starbucks coffee beginning at 9:00
- Gates open at 10:00
- Coldstone Creamery beginning at 11:00
- Hacienda with chips and salsa for sale at 11:00
- Palm Readings by Krista English from 11-4 with $5 donation
- K-9 University demonstration at 12:00 (Learn to Speak Dog with handout)
- Boesecker Agility, agility demos in between bands throughout the afternoon
- Dr. Rege from All Breed Pet Care of Newburgh on hand from 2-4 offering $10 rabies shots, (100 available)
- WHS is offering $20 micro-chipping
- Andrea Taborn, Mgr. of WHS, will be doing nail trimmings from 2-4 with a $5 donation
- Costume Contest Pet Parade at 2:00
- Silent Auction all day with auction ending at 6:00
- Raffle tickets sold throughout the day with items awarded in between bands starting at 3:00
- 1/2 Pot Tickets sold throughout the day with winner announced at 7:00
AND… Face painting, HUGE inflatable, paw and hand painting for kids and pets, concession tent featuring hot dogs, popcorn, soft drinks and bottled water. There will be a beer garden by Lamasco Bar & Grill, and ANIMALPALOOZA 2012 BAND T-shirts will be for sale for $12. There will be a memorial wall for people to sign in memory of pets that have passed, & several vendors with merchandise.
And of course… ADOPTABLE ANIMALS LOOKING FOR THEIR FUREVER HOMES!!!
It’s all happening Saturday September 22nd on the grounds of the Warrick Humane Society.
View Larger Map