A New Internet Darling, Secret Starbucks Drinks, Bieber Attacked + More – In Case You Missed It
We realize you're busy with life and can't get to the site as frequently as you'd like, so here's a few highlights from the week so you can get caught up on what's going on.
Charles Ramsey became the internet's newest sensation after his interview with a Cleveland, Ohio TV station went viral following his assistance in saving three women who were found alive after being abducted a decade ago.
The interview has since received the auto-tuned remix treatment.
Chandelle discovered a secret Starbucks menu, where by combining a few different options available at America's favorite coffee store, you end up with a drink that tastes like Thin Mint cookies, Captain Crunch Cereal, and more.
Justin Bieber found himself on the receiving end of one tenacious fan's affection when said fan made his way on stage during the Bieb's show in Dubai and knocked Justin to the ground, knocking over the piano he was playing in the process. The Rob was on the case and shared the video earlier this week.
- The Evansville Otters are looking for families to host players during the upcoming season.
- The American Cancer Society will host a Relay for Life Event at Old National Bank next Thursday.
- Kat Mykals is fired up about a new "lemon law" in Illinois regarding pets.
- Loose Screws looks to enter the KISS It or Diss It Hall of Fame with their fifth straight win.
- The CEO of Abercrombie & Fitch explained why his company won't carry any size larger than Large, and Melissa Awesome has a few words for him.
- The Harlem Shake goes out in a blaze of glory - literally.