5 Secret Starbucks Drinks that will Blow Your Tastebuds
Did you know that there is a whole additional menu that Starbucks doesn’t display?! Well, kind of. Coffee enthusiasts have discovered that when certain Starbucks drinks are mixed with additional flavors, it can create a whole new creation. I have gathered some of the best flavors I could find. Now I am just ready to do some taste testing!
- Cake Batter Frappuccino: All this is, is a vanilla frappuccino with almond flavored syrup added to the mixture. Some Starbucks locations don’t have almond flavoring. In that case, you would get it with hazelnut syrup instead, and it’s practically the same.
- Captain Crunch Frappuccino: Get a strawberries and cream frappuccino with hazelnut or toffee nut syrup added and for some reason it tastes exactly like captain crunch cereal.
- Snickers Frappuccino: Combine a java chip frappuccino with two pumps of toffee nut syrup and then drizzled with caramel to get a drink that tastes just like a candy bar!
- Samoa Frappuccino: Order your mocha coconut frappuccino with a drizzle of caramel, and what does it taste like? A GIRL SCOUT COOKIE!
- Thin Mint Frappuccino: Speaking of girl scout cookies, if you prefer thin mints, then this would be the drink for you. Mix a Tazo green tea creme frappuccino with and extra pump of chocolate syrup and java chip.